Symposium Venue Location
The 14th CESPT will be held in Metropol Lake Resort, Ohrid, Republic of N. Macedonia
Location: Settlment Konjsko, Ohrid 6000
Phone: +389 46 203 000
Ohrid is the largest city on Lake Ohrid and the eighth largest city in the country. Ohrid is famous for having 365 churches, one for each day of the year, which is why it is known as the “Balkan Jerusalem”. The city is rich in picturesque houses and monuments. In 1979 and 1980, Ohrid and Lake Ohrid were recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. In fact, Ohrid is one of only 28 cities that are part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site and are both cultural and natural heritage. Ohrid is one of the leading tourist cities in North Macedonia. Ohrid Lake is one of Europe’s deepest and oldest lakes, with a unique aquatic ecosystem of worldwide importance, with more than 200 endemic species.
We look forward to welcoming you in Ohrid and enjoy its beauties together!
Airport transportation information
The Organizer of the 14th CESPT will provide suitable transportation from Skopje Airport or any hotel in Skopje to the Metropol/Belvi hotel complex in Ohrid, where the Symposium will be held, for each participant who submits a request.
TRANSPORTATION WILL BE PROVIDED WITH ADVANCE PAYMENT.
For this purpose, we are kindly asking to send the following information to the e-mail address:
email@example.com, for each passenger separately:
– Name and surname of the passenger;
– Email address and mobile phone number, for direct contact via Whatsapp or Viber;
– Date and time of arriving at Skopje Airport (or the name of the hotel in Skopje from where you need to be picked up);
– Airline company whit which you are arriving in Skopje (to follow the possible delays and postponements of the flight);
– Type of the Baggage the passenger carries on arrival (hand baggage or larger-checked);
– Date and time of departure from Skopje Airport (or the name of the hotel in Skopje);
– What type of transport do you want to be organized, individual (vehicle only for you or a group), or group with other passengers from other countries, participants of the Symposium?
Please take into consideration that the possibility of waiting at the airport before leaving for Ohrid would be a maximum of 60 minutes.
– If you have any special needs for transportation or during the trip, please indicate it in the mail.
THE DEADLINE FOR TRANSPORT APPLICATION IS 01.09.2023, until 12:00 pm
(Macedonian time zone)
The price for passenger transfers depends on the type of transport (individual or group), and the date and time of arrival/ return to Skopje Airport.
Each passenger will be individually informed about the final – total price of transportation, just upon sending the above-listed information to the organizer.
For group trips, information about the price will be sent no later than 19.09.2023.
The payment for a group trip organized with other participants can be made in person upon arrival in Ohrid at the registration desk or if the payment is made via invoice with a bank transaction, it must be done in advance by 22.09.2023 at the latest.
For individual trips or own group trips and trips, the payment should be done in advance via invoice with a bank transaction, by 22.09.2023 at the latest.
For any additional info please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org